Thanks to the tireless efforts of our Graduate Student Peers, Graduate Division staff, and many other guest contributors, the UCSB GradPost has been going strong for two years. Over this time we have posted over 1,000 articles, tips, funding opportunities, jobs, events, and more. To highlight some of our most useful resources, we will be featuring the best GradPost articles from a number of categories in the upcoming weeks.
Today, we bring you resources for the non-academic job search:
- Negotiating a Salary and Job Offer (2/6/12): How to negotiate a job offer
- Job Searching with LinkedIn (3/19/12): Tips for using LinkedIn to network and find jobs
- Job Hunting: Maximizing Your LinkedIn Profile (5/30/12): More advice on using LinkedIn for the job search
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward: Developing Winning Job Interview Skills (5/30/12): Some concrete tips and resources for the job interview
- Tips for the Industry Job Search (6/7/12): Advice from industry professionals about applying for industry jobs
Stay tuned in the next couple weeks as we post more invaluable resources for writing, funding, teaching, mentoring, and wellness. Read the rest of the Best of the Gradpost series.